Waheguruji Ka Khalsa, Waheguruji ki Fateh!
As has been the tradition for the last 7 years, we will have a special Diwan by students & youth of GNFA on the evening of December 25th, 2012 from 7:30-9:30 pm. All grade teachers are requested to forward names from their classes or contact parents for the same.
Parents your child can either do:
- Speech in Punjabi or English (2 mins)
- Poem in Punjabi (1-2 mins)
- Shabad related to the theme (5-8 mins)
- Young ones can recite a shabad (if they cannot play harmonium)
- Narration of Sakhi (2-3 mins)
To register for the event we will need your child’s name, age & title of shabad , speech or poem. Please register by Sunday to ensure time slot for your child.
You will find lot of related material on the internet for this especially youtube. Monthly magazines like “sikh phulvari” are very helpful too.
For registering or questions please e-mail Ravinder Sawhney at:
- firstname.lastname@example.org or
This is a joint effort of Khalsa School and Dharmik Committee. As incentives, we have gifts for all participants.