How to become a Member
In order to become GNFA member, please read By-Laws Article 1 of “Constitution and By-Laws of GNFA.”
- A copy of the Constitution can be obtained from the membership committee coordinator.
- The Membership application can be filled at any time, however, in order to vote, one has to fill out membership application 180 days before the election day.
- For NEW membership, send an email request to email@example.com
- For more information, contact the Membership Committee Coordinator who is listed at the Trustees Page under ‘Membership Committee’
You must appear in person to become a member.
Membership Type Amount(s)
Life Members $1452.00 lump sum
Senior / Youth Members $33.00 annually (effective 2019)
General Members $78.00 annually (effective 2019)
New Contributing Trustee $2310.00 (of which, $500 is a non-refundable application fee if not elected) and $1100.00 annually
Patron $1210.00 initially and $751.00 annually
Patron to become Trustee $1210.00 initially and $1100.00 annually
Lifetime Patron $5610.00 lump sum
- Membership renewals are now open for 2019.
You must appear in person for membership renewal.
Membership Type Annual Renewal Amount
General Member $78.00
Senior Member (above 65) $33.00
Youth Member $33.00