- GNFA is pleased to announce its 2016 Youth Merit Award of $2,000 to a College bound HS Senior. Please read the attached compliance criteria and submit the application form no later than July 17, 2016.(You may handover your application to Gajinder Singh on Sunday, July 17th in Room #3 between 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon) Please Attach the following supporting Documents:
- Letter from college of admission
- GPA Score
- SAT Score
- One page write up of community service and participation in: (a) GNFA and (b) outside of GNFA
- On Saturday, July 23rd, you will write a 500 words, extempore, Sikhi related essay, and a panel of Judges will interview and pick up the Merit Award Winner. Winner will be announced in the afternoon Diwaan of July 24th.
- GRARDUATES RECOGNITION: GNFA will also recognize all 2016 High School and College graduates of GNFA Community onJuly 24th in the afternoon Diwaan (your presence is required). Please reply this e-mail and forward your name to Gajinder Singh ASAP.
For more information, please contact:
See Attachment on: