Bus arrangement will be available from GNFA. Please submit your name for a bus ride at the treasurer’s desk or email Avtar Singh Barring at email@example.com“.
1. GNFA is pleased to announce The 2015 Thakur Singh Scholarship that provides need-based financial support in the amount of $2,000 to students of GNFA community pursuing graduate or professional education. The Amar Kartar Foundation established the scholarship to honor the memory and contributions of Thakur Singh.
2. Please read the attached compliance criteria and submit the application form no later than August 16, 2015. A panel of Judges will interview and pick up the candidate on Saturday, August 22nd. The Scholarship will be presented on Sunday, August 23rd in the afternoon Diwan.
3. For more information, please contact: Gajinder Singh, at 410-740-1225 (H); 410-370-3684 (C)
Pictures from GNFA’s first Annual Family Movie night!! Please click on the link below.
For more pictures, visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/gnfa.cac
Khalsa School will register students for Fall semester on August 4, 11, 18 and 25th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon in Room # 1 in the following levels:
• Kindergarten (born before Sept 30, 2009);
• Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5)
• Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)
• Panjabi for All (Adult Class)
. HS Gurmat Class (Tanmit’s class for teenagers only)
School will open on September 8th at 9:30 AM. School teaching is based on Sojhi curriculum, provided by Sikh Research Institute for K through 8th grade. Curriculum includes Boli (language art – Panjabi & Gurmukhi) and Virsa (Sikh history and Gurmat). Registration Form is attached.
Annual Tuition fee for first student in a family is $200, other siblings pay $150 each, payable in Cash, Credit or Check to GNFA (Write Khalsa School in Memo). We encourage all parents to become GNFA members.
For more information, please contact:
• Gajinder Singh, 410-740-1225; or 410-370-3684; firstname.lastname@example.org
for Registration form and Parent-student handbook please visit the Khalsa School website mykhalsaschool.com
Please join us for this event at BWI Marriot from 6-10 PM. Tickets are available at GNFA at reduced rate and will be $175 at the door.
Children under 10 $100
Over the next two weeks (Friday, February 3, 2012 until Friday, February 17, 2012), we will be collecting shoes at GNFA. I would like your support to make this a success! Starting Friday, February 3, there will be a drop off box near the front entrance.
Children shoes are ideal but adult shoes are fine too.
For more information, visit http://walkinmyshoesglobalproject.com/
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Harleen Kaur at Harleen93@gmail.com or Jassi Ahuja at email@example.com