The famous Sindhi Kirtaniya Bhai Laxman Chela Ram ji is visiting this area from October 20 to October 28, 2012. He has agreed to do kirtan sewa at GNFA on Sunday, October 21, 2012.
Presidential Town Hall 3- 6pm EST, Center for the Arts Concert Hall at George Mason University,Saturday, July 21, 2012,
(Wednesday, July 18, 2012)
Paath Rehraas Sahib —————————————————————— 7:30 – 8:00 pm
Kirtan Bhai Jagmohan Singh Harmohan Singh ji —————— 8:00 – 8:30pm
Kirtan Bhai Dharam Singh ji ——————————————————– 8:30 – 9:15 pm
Kirtan Bhai Narayan Parkash Singh Ji (Grandson of Sant Sujaan Singh ji) — 8:30- 9:15 pm
Friday Diwan, July 20, 2012
Rehraas Sahib Paath——————————————————————- 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Kirtan by Bhai Jagmohan Singh Harmohan Singh ji ———— 8:00 pm – 8:25pm
Kirtan Bhai Dharam Singh ji ——————————————————– 8:25 – 8:50 pm
Kirtan Bhai Mahinder Singh ji —————————————————— 8:50 – 9:05 pm
Katha Mahant Kahn Singh ji head sewa panthi samprada — 9:05 – 9:30 pm
Sunday Diwan, July 22, 2012
Sukhmani Sahib Paath————————————————————- 6:00 am- 7:30 am
Kirtan Sri Asa ji di Vaar Bhai Jagmohan Singh Harmohan Singh ji —8:00 am -10:00am
Nitnem and Kirtan by GNFA youth —————————————— 10:00 am-10:15am
Kirtan by Bhai Jagmohan Singh Harmohan Singh ji ——– 12:00 pm- 12:30pm
Kirtan by Bhai Dharam Singh ji ———————————————— 12:30 pm- 1:00 pm
Samapti ——————————————————————————————- 1:30pm
The G.N.F.A Dharmik Committee invites all youth to participate in the upcoming Anand Sahib Paath Recital.
Schedule Bani Recital 9:30am – 12:00 Noon
Sangat is encouraged to sponsor any amount for this event.
To register, please contact: Jatinder Dusaj – (410)-551- 8010 Bhai Jagmohan Singh -(301)-384-213 Harpreet kaur- (443-939-2654)
Gift cards and Pizza for all participants!
Reminder : For the event to proceed in a timely manner, the committee requests all sevadars and participants to be on time
- Take Route 29 to Route 108 West.
- Follow Route 108 to the Woodland Road which is the street just beyond the traffic light at Columbia Road.
- Make a right turn onto Woodland Road and then an immediate left into the entrance driveway for Centennial Park East.
- The pavilion is at the end of the driveway.
Last year this Punjabi Mela was attended by more than *** 7,000 *** people, with families and children. A few pictures of last year’s Mela can be viewed at: www.apnaorg.com/articles/punjabi-mela/
All Gurdwaras of the Washington DC area will conduct a joint Amrit Sanchar at GNFA Gurdwara Sahib at 6 AM on April 14th.
Please contact Bhai Jagmohan Singh ji at 301 3842133 and/or Bhai Gurdarshan Singh ji at 301 332 2323.
Jaswinder Singh, to perform Kirtan at GNFA on April 4, 2012 from 8:30pm to 9:00pm.
He will also be performing on April 6, 2010 at the Sheraton Premiere in Tysons Corner.
Nirvair Sewak Jatha of Maryland & Samooh Saadh Sangat of VA/DC
Vishesh Kirtan Darbaar
Saturday (evening), the 18th Febuary, 2012 at Gurdwara Guru Nanak Foundation of America (GNFA)
- 7.15 PM – 7.40 PM : Path Rehraas Sahib Ji
- 7.40 PM – 8.05 PM : Aarti – Kirtan – Bhai Maan Singh Ji
- 8.05 PM – 8.25 PM : Kirtan – Bhai Jagmohan Singh, Harvinder Singh Ji of GNFA
- 8.25 PM – 8.32 PM : Kirtan – S. Neonidh, Japnith, Arjun & Ronak Singh Ji
- 8.32 PM – 8.40 PM : Kirtan – Bibi Sehajleen Kaur & Jasjot Singh Ji
- 8.40 PM – 8.47 PM : Kirtan – Bibi Harleen Kaur & Hargeet Kaur Ji
- 8.47 PM – 8.55 PM : Kirtan – S.Japjyot Singh & Rabir Singh Goomer Ji
- 8.55 PM – 9.03 PM : Kirtan – S. Nihal Singh & Kunal Singh Ji of Virginia
- 9.03 PM – 9.10 PM : Kirtan – Bibi Preet Kaur & Sahib Singh of Virginia
- 9.10 PM – 9.18 PM : Kirtan – S.Harpreet Singh, Jaspreet Singh & Priya Kaur Ji
- 9.18 PM – 9.25 PM : Kirtan – S.Surjeet, Nirjeet & Manpreet Singh Ji
- 9.25 PM – 9.32 PM : Kirtan – Gursimarjit Singh & Amitesvarjit Singh Ji
- 9.32 PM – 9.47 PM : Kirtan – S.Amarpreet Singh, Prabhleen Kaur Ji
- 9.47 PM – 10.00 PM : Kirtan – Soni Kaur & Gurpreet Singh Ji
- 10.00 PM –10.10 PM : Kirtan – Bibi Harvinder Kaur Sethi Ji
- 10.10PM – 10.20 PM : Kirtan – S. Surinder Singh Ji of Virginia
- 10.20 PM – 10.30 PM : Kirtan – Bibi Kulwinder Kaur Ji
- 10.30PM – 10.45 PM : Kirtan – S. Parminder Singh & Hardeep Singh Ji
- 10.45 PM – 11.00 PM : Kirtan – S. Gurdeep Singh Ji of GHISS, MD
- 11.05 PM : Ardaas – Samapati of Vishesh Kirtan Darbar followed by Guru – Ka – Langar
This Vishesh Kirtan Darbar is organized with the co-operation of the Management Committees & Smooh Saadh Sangat of Guru Nanak Foundation of America (GNFA), Guru Gobind Singh Foundation of America (GGSF) and Guru Harkrishan Institute of Sikh Sutdies, MD (GHISS)
REQUEST : All the Jathas that are performing in the Vishesh Kirtan Darbar are requested to please take care of time of the Program and also fully participate in the Program and sit in the Gurdwara Sahib Diwan Hall ONLY not sit in the Langar Hall or Stand in the way to the Diwan Hall.
See the following PDF for additional information.