Bibi Baljit Kaur Khalsa, Talware Wale
Performing Kirtan at GNFA
Nov 2,3,4 and 6 2016
The GNFA Picnic is on!
Saturday October 1st from 12 pm to 5 pm at Centennial Park East Pavilion H, Ellicott City. There will be indoor games and face painting, good music, delicious food and great company in the comfortable covered pavilion. Please see attached flyer for additional details. Rain, drizzle or shine picnic will be going on.
Sohila Sahib and Tav Prasad Savaiye Recital
Saturday, September 24th, 2016
The G.N.F.A Dharmik Committee invites all youth to participate in the Sohila Sahib and Tav Prasad Savaiye Recital to be held from 9:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Gurudwara Sahib.
Guidelines for various age groups are as follows: [Read more…]
Khalsa School – Fall Semester Registration
IS OPEN FOR:
- Pre-K; (Age 4 as of Sept 30th)
- Elementary School; (Grades 1 to 5)
- Middle School; (Grades 6 & 7)
- HS Gurmat class; and
- Panjabi for All (Adult Class)
- Music Class: Tabla and Dilrubas ($10 per class)
SCHOOL REGISTRATION On: August 7, 14, 21 and 28 [Read more…]
Please use the link below to register:
- GNFA is pleased to announce its 2016 Youth Merit Award of $2,000 to a College bound HS Senior. Please read the attached compliance criteria and submit the application form no later than July 17, 2016.(You may handover your application to Gajinder Singh on Sunday, July 17th in Room #3 between 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon) Please Attach the following supporting Documents:
- Letter from college of admission
- GPA Score
- SAT Score
- One page write up of community service and participation in: (a) GNFA and (b) outside of GNFA
- On Saturday, July 23rd, you will write a 500 words, extempore, Sikhi related essay, and a panel of Judges will interview and pick up the Merit Award Winner. Winner will be announced in the afternoon Diwaan of July 24th.
- GRARDUATES RECOGNITION: GNFA will also recognize all 2016 High School and College graduates of GNFA Community onJuly 24th in the afternoon Diwaan (your presence is required). Please reply this e-mail and forward your name to Gajinder Singh ASAP.
For more information, please contact:
See Attachment on: