Thakur Singh Scholarship
Amar Kartar Foundation – 2017
Provides need-Based financial
Support of $2,000
To students pursuing Graduate or
(i.e., medical, dental, law, engineering, pharmacy)
GNFA KHALSA SCHOOL
Is Open For
- Pre-K; (Age 4 as of Sept 30th)
- Elementary School; (Grades 1 to 5)
- Middle School; (Grades 6 & 7)
- HS Gurmat class; and
- Panjabi for All (Adult Class)
GNFA is pleased to announce its 2017 Youth Merit Award of $2,000 to a College bound HS Senior. Please read the attached compliance criteria and submit the application form no later than July 16, 2017. (You may handover your application to Gajinder Singh on Sunday, July 16th in Room #3 between 9:30 AM to 12:00 noon)Please Attach the following supporting Documents:
- Letter from college of admission
- GPA Score
- Sat Score
- One page write up of community service and participation in: (a) GNFA and (b) outside of GNFA
- On Saturday, July 22ndyou will write a 500 words, extempore, Sikhi related essay, and a panel of Judges will interview and pick up the Merit Award Winner. The award will be presented in the afternoon Diwaan of Sunday, July 23rd.
- GNFA will also recognize all 2017 High School and College graduatesofGNFA Community on Sunday, July 23th in the afternoon Diwan (your presence is required). Please reply this e-mail and forward your name to Gajinder Singh ASAP.
For more information, please contact:
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!
Welcome Sat Sangat Ji and Fellow Americans, My name is Dilraj Singh Floura and I’m a student in GNFA Khalsa School. It is an honor for me to talk about Sikhism as I am a proud Sikh American.
Sikhism is a progressive and modern religion found about 500 years ago, and was well ahead of it’s time. There are over 2 million sikhs around the world, 500,000 live in America. Sikhs have been in America for over 100 years.