Khalsa School will register students for Fall semester on August 4, 11, 18 and 25th from 10:00 AM to 12:00 noon in Room # 1 in the following levels:
• Kindergarten (born before Sept 30, 2009);
• Elementary School (Grades 1 – 5)
• Middle School (Grades 6 – 8)
• Panjabi for All (Adult Class)
. HS Gurmat Class (Tanmit’s class for teenagers only)
School will open on September 8th at 9:30 AM. School teaching is based on Sojhi curriculum, provided by Sikh Research Institute for K through 8th grade. Curriculum includes Boli (language art – Panjabi & Gurmukhi) and Virsa (Sikh history and Gurmat). Registration Form is attached.
Annual Tuition fee for first student in a family is $200, other siblings pay $150 each, payable in Cash, Credit or Check to GNFA (Write Khalsa School in Memo). We encourage all parents to become GNFA members.
For more information, please contact:
• Gajinder Singh, 410-740-1225; or 410-370-3684; firstname.lastname@example.org
for Registration form and Parent-student handbook please visit the Khalsa School website mykhalsaschool.com